The following statement discloses Safecode Technologies India Private Limited (from now on referred to as "Safecode") privacy policies for its website or products. We update our Policy periodically without any notice; kindly visit this page occasionally to stay informed about any changes in these policies.
SAFECODE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
- We at Safecode Technologies India Private Limited respect your desire to protect your personal information. This page reveals what sort of information we may ask you for and in what situations.
- We request your personal information when you place an order, register a product, request a service, request a trial copy of our Software, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities concerning our website or products. Following are some examples:
- If you submit an order online with us, you will be asked for information needed to complete the transaction such as your Name, company name, and address, email ID, and Mobile Number.
- If you request technical support by email or telephone, we will ask you for information needed to complete the transaction such as your registration/ license number and information about your computer hardware, Software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
- You decide to proceed with any activity of the company's website that requests your details. However, kindly note that if you don't want to provide the required information, you may not be able to complete the specific process. We use your personal information:
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMARION:
- To create better products and services to meet your needs.
- To help you purchase and download products, obtain access to services, or otherwise engage in activities, you select.
- To provide better/adequate/fast support over the telephone, email, chat, etc.
- Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies or law enforcement bodies. In general, you can visit Safecode's websites/Softwares without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, at times, we may need some relevant information about you. Our Web servers collect domain names of visitors to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We do not save their email addresses.
- We believe it is essential you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet.
Safecode Technologies does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
- To provide products or services requested by you.
- When we have your permission or Under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Safecode Technologies India Private Limited under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Safecode Technologies India Private Limited communicate with you about offers, promotions, updates, and upgrades,etc. from Safecode Technologies India Private Limited and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information further.
- We believe to court orders, subpoenas, or to establish or legal process, defend against legal claims or exercise our legal rights.
- We believe it is compulsory to share the details to prevent, investigate, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is compulsory to share the information to protect or enforce Safecode's rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for the safety of Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if Safecode Technologies India Private Limited is acquired by or merged with another company.
- When information is needed, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order, or allow you to access specific account information.
- Safecode's websites/Softwares are not directed at or targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of Majority may use the websites/Softwares unless supervised by an adult.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit, and we also measure visitor activity on Safecode Technologies India Private Limited websites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or its vendors or affiliates may use this data to analyze statistics and trends to help us to provide the best customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality of the personal details. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same standards of privacy. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie. You may accordingly decide to opt out.
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you.
Safecode recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e., unsolicited bulk emails) as a significant concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Safecode Technologies India Private Limited are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Safecode Technologies India Private Limited reserves the right to reject and report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
LINKS TO NON-SAFECODE WEBSITES/SOFTWARE/SOFTWARES
- Safecode's Websites/Softwares may contain links to other sites such as that of its partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect privacy, we are NOT responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by such other websites.
- We may also provide social media features on our websites/Softwares that enable you to share Safecode information with your social networks and to interact with Safecode on various social media websites. When you use these features, you may get a result in the collection or sharing of information about you, and it only depends on the functionality. We request you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media with which you interact to make sure that you understand the information that could be shared by those websites.
- At times we conduct online surveys to understand the needs and profiles of our viewers better. When we do a review, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet.
- You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information.
We may track domain names, IP addresses, geographical location, and browser types from users who visit our site. We use this information to produce traffic statistics for the websites of Safecode Technologies India Private Limited. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
Websites of Safecode contain links to websites of companies with whom we have a relationship. Safecode is not responsible for the privacy practices of its business partners. We encourage you to read their privacy statements as they may differ from ours.
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.Definitions:
'Personal Data' for the purposes of this Policy means any information that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person available or likely to be open with Safecode including but not limited to Name of person, Name of Company/Organisation, Address, Birth Date, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.Objective of Policy
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited takes the trust seriously you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Safecode utilizes proper physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures:
- Safecode Technologies India Private Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data.
- Be processed fairly & lawfully.
- Be obtained only with the consent of the information provider.
- Be collected, only when:
- The information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Safecode.
- The collection of sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- Be kept secure against unlawful or unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Disclosure of information
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited shall share your personal information, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
Transfer of Information
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited may transfer your personal information after bringing it your knowledge to any other body corporate or a person in any country that ensures the "same level of data protection" that is adhered to by it.
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited shall not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
Right to opt out
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, do not provide the data or information sought to be collected. Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to Safecode, and the same must be communicated to Safecode Technologies India Private Limited in writing.
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Any grievance or complaint, about the processing of details, should be sent to Safecode in writing to following contact with the email ID. The claim shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible. email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
The company reserves the right to update, change, or modify this Policy at any time. The system shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
- By using these websites/Softwares you agree that we shall not be held responsible for any uncontrollable security attacks and in such cases you agree that we shall not be held accountable for any financial losses, loss of opportunity, legal cost, attorneys fees, business losses, reputation loss, direct and indirect damages that may occur to you as per the Provisions of Section 43, 43 A and 45 of Information Technology Act, 2000 including any amendments in the said Act and any other laws of India for the time being in force.
- You further agree that our management shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber crime related criminal liabilities under I.T.Act,2000 relating to your information as you have agreed and acknowledged that our management complies with due diligence (care & controls) requirements of I.T.Act,2000 including its rules and amendments.
- Further, you also agree and acknowledge that our management shall never be held responsible regarding privacy of your sensitive personal data in case of sharing your sensitive personal data to any authorized cyber investigation agency of appropriate government authorities as required under sections 67C, 69, 69A, 69B, 70B, 79 and 80 of I.T. Act, 2000 including its amendments and rules.
For more details kindly contact us or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org